Review About The Weeknd hair

Review About The Weeknd hair

Inspired by artist Jean-Michel Basquiat, Tesfaye has been growing out his signature hairstyle for four years, maintaining it with nothing more than an occasional hard shampoo. Among the things that it's been compared to: a tsunami, a rooster's comb, a double mullet (party in the front, party in the back), a cresting wave, the Elephant Man.

Though the hair gives him neck pains when he sleeps, Tesfaye has no plans to do away with it anytime soon. Besides, it makes for a great conversation piece: At a Grammys party last year, Tesfaye found himself chatting with the current queen of pop, Taylor Swift, who spent the entirety of their conversation petting his hair. "I think she was just drawn to it—she must have been a little gone off a few drinks," Tesfaye told Rolling Stone. "And of course I'm not going to be like, 'Hey, can you stop?' I mean, it felt good! But when she started petting my hair, that's when I was like, 'I definitely need a drink.'"

0 Response to "Review About The Weeknd hair"

Post a Comment